* Feet / Face / Fanny
* Hot oil treatment
* Mud bath
* FURminator treatment
* Ultimate PAWdicure
* Nail polish
* Feathers / Jewelry
Our "Deluxe BBN" includes the above PLUS
* trim privates, rear, and pads if needed.
* long haired dogs: simple feet trimming & over the eyes by request
* nails oiled, paw pads and nose treated with an emollient/protectant.
* Extra time with de-shedding tool. This can be life-changing!
Your dog's SPA appointment will start with a bath customized for its fur and skin using the shampoos and conditioners best suited for them.. A blueberry facial is always included not just for relaxation, but to help with tear stains as well. Anal glands will be checked and expressed if necessary.
After the bath, your pooch will be blown dry by hand (no cages with dryers) and brushed out to remove excess coat waiting to be shed.
Treatment concludes with nails being trimmed (either cut or dremeled, depending on what your dog will allow) and ears being cleaned.
GROOMING at WARNER WAGS
No dog wakes up in the morning, hoping to be scheduled for a groom that day. It is not one of their favorite things to do, but here at Warner Wags, we try to alleviate any stress that your pouch may feel and make it as relaxing and fun as possible for them.
yada, yada, yada
FLEA & TICK
We offer a 'natural' flea and tick shampoo, that actually works, and is safe for dogs and cats. * We also keep on standby 'chemical warfare' treatments for those who prefer it.
Remember, the treatments only kill the parasites on the animal, and you will need to treat your pet's bedding and yard space.
We will be carrying home treatment products for your convenience!
* Please note any animal can have an adverse reaction to even the most natural products. We do closely monitor their reactions while in our care, and ask that you continue to due so at home.